1) Commitment To Your Privacy
2) Personally - Identifiable Information
Generator Warehouse will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. This information may include your name, billing address, phone number, email address and is stored on our secure servers. We do not store credit card information.
If you do not want your personally - identifiable information collected do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we will use it in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our store and services.
- We may use that information to contact you.
- We may share your information with third parties in order to facilitate your order. This includes sharing your information with our suppliers and freighting companies.
- We may share your personal information with the manufacturer of the product you purchase in order to register your product for warranty.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to non-related companies for use in marketing or solicitations.
We will only disclose your personal information if legally required or authorised to do so. Our professional advisers may have access to your personal information only for the purpose of providing professional services to us and for no other use.
Generator Warehouse has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under eighteen years of age through this website.
If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information a parent or guardian should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if they want this information to be deleted from the records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
3) Non- Personally - Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
4) Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
Generator Warehouse may send you communications regarding its services, its website or otherwise. Generator Warehouse provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating your desire to opt-out. You can also opt out of communication by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
5) Correcting or Updating Information
6) Other Web Sites:
Generator Warehouse contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which Generator Warehouse has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party website. Likewise, Generator Warehouse has no responsibility for such third party websites and you should review their privacy statements.
7) Interest Based Marketing
8) Disclosures Overseas or Cross Border
Certain services are performed by third party contractors and service providers based overseas, this may result in your personal information being disclosed to a recipient in a foreign country.
For example, we may use a server hosted overseas to send emails to our customers. Under privacy laws, we must take reasonable steps given the circumstances before disclosing personal information to insure the recipient does not breach privacy laws in relation with that information.
If you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient, this obligation does not apply. By supplying personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient and agree this obligation does not apply.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to help. They are available via live chat, email and phone.