Here at the Generator Warehouse we express ship to Aussies nationwide and make sure all products are fully insured while doing so. Below are some key details relating to your delivery.
Important Covid-19 Information:
Some of our suppliers are currently experiencing delays on new stock arriving into the country. We are committed to providing our customers with accurate and up to date information however this information can change quickly.
Freight companies are also experiencing challenges, so please allow additional days for dispatch and delivery over and above our normal estimates.
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you a unique code which will allow you to track your deliveries progress
- After you receive your shipping information, please contact the freighting company directly to discuss your delivery date
- We offer discounted shipping rates which require you to sign for your item(s) on the day they are delivered
- Our freighting companies deliver to residential and business addresses - Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm
- Deliveries are made to the ground floor only, please no stairs/sheds/back yards
- Please inspect delivery before signing, request a note be made if there is potential damage. If there is definite damage to the item(s), refuse delivery and contact us immediately.
- Please do not use PO Box addresses, a street address is required for delivery.
- If you are not present when the freighting company arrives for delivery, they will leave a calling card for you to arrange pick up or re-delivery. We are not responsible for any cost relating to re-delivery as a result of you not being present for the initial delivery.
- Items are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment is processed.
- In order to provide the best prices to you, we ship our products direct from the factory. This means if you order multiple items, depending on the brands, they may arrive in separate shipments.
- Please be aware, we are not responsible for any delays, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or incorrect information provided at checkout.
- Door to door delivery may not be possible for some rural addresses, therefore collection from your local freight depot is required. We will contact you and provide the depot information, if this is unsatisfactory, we will cancel and refund your order.
- Large items will require unloading facilities at the delivery address, this will be your responsibility to arrange and it will be at your expense.
- If you require a tail-lift delivery please contact us prior, additional charges will be applied
When delivery fees are required, they are calculated on the size and weight of the item and the delivery location.
Estimated Delivery Times
Delivery times may vary however generally deliveries will be completed within 2-5 business days from dispatch. Delivery times will be longer if you are located in a rural or remote location.
Throughout the delivery process, your item(s) will be fully insured. You will be required to sign the delivery receipt when the item(s) are delivered; as mentioned please inspect the delivery before signing. For further information on possible damage during the delivery process, please refer to our Returns Policy.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to help. They are available via live chat, email and phone.